Monday, November 18, 2013

High heels, high expectations


This morning I posted an optimistic Facebook status:


I was glad it was so well-received, but I think that my reality fell flat of my hopes today. Sometimes you've got to crash and burn in order to learn something, right? You've got to take your critical feedback in stride and get right back on the horse. 



If you've got to fail, at least you can look like a winner while doing it. 


Blazer: Camden Market, London
Blouse: Thrifted
Skirt: Target
Tights: (probably) Forever 21

Shoes: Madden Girl (hand-me-up from little sister)
Brooch: Antique
Rings: Meijer jewelry counter
Photos: Hakala Imagery

This brooch is the most fabulous thing. Some close-ups of it in action, and me looking about as frazzled as I feel.


Tomorrow is a new day, folks. Fall down seven times, stand up eight.



1 comment:

  1. Allegra. Every single fricken post of yours makes me smile. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete