Friday, November 15, 2013

Cool colors, warm heart


Today it was so lovely outside that I didn't even need a coat to keep me warm... just a big cable-knit sweater and a scarf!

If you ever see me 'round campus, this is what I usually look like: bundled up with some oversized shades on, hunching my shoulders and gazing blankly into the distance. So hip, I know. 


Today I've had a couple of meetings (one virtual, one in the writing center on campus), and I went grocery shopping because I was all out of...
  • Vegetables
  • Ground ginger
  • Pico de gallo
  • Black beans and rice
  • Deodorant
  • Multivitamins
...which are basically all of the things that I need to survive in this world. Between that and my recent haircut, I'm feeling more like a well-adjusted human being; although I did manage to lock myself and the puppy out of the house for nearly six hours last night, so let's not speak so fast on that.

I meant to duplicate my house key at the grocery store too. Damn.




Dress: Hand-me-up from younger sister, tag says H&M
Tights: ???
Sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: Shop in Pittsburgh's Strip market

Sunglasses: Somewhere in Ann Arbor?
Bag: Nine&Co for Kohl's
Earrings: Forever 21
Booties: Love Culture
Rings: Tres Joli and family heirloom
Nails: Maybelline Express Finish "Minty Minty"

Photos: Hakala Imagery


Detail shot on the earrings and manicure:







Please enjoy this final image, wherein I resemble some sort of deranged small child. Happy weekend, everyone!




1 comment:

  1. (... I just realized that since my computer is trying to turn Japanese (it is a Toshiba, i suppose it makes sense...) it has been logging me out of your pages and hasn't posted the comments I made on your past few blogs ><;;; That being said, I really enjoy these updates!)

    ReplyDelete